Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hubby's in Netherlands

Assalammualaikum...

Quite long time I haven't updated my blog. And this time, I feel want to write something, expressing my feelings, relaxing my mind, releasing stress and so on.

Hubby's now in Netherlands (Holland), and frankly speaking I miss him so much!!But weird thing is, this time, I didn't cry when sending him (not as usual where I cried and cried when he was going out station even in Malaysia only!). Maybe because I've already cried one day before his departure (while being alone, driving my car to office). So no more tears on his departure day. hehehe.

Now my pregnancy already 4 mth++. Last check up, doctor has confirmed that my baby is a Boy! Syukur Alhamdulillah....and I am very happy to bcome a mother from my husband's seed.

I can't wait for my husband's return. May Allah bless him, safe him during his journey. Indeed I love him very very much, until I didn't know when I start falling in love with him.

Abg, I love you!!

-Your wife-

No comments:

Post a Comment