Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreams to be achieved

Assalammualaikum.

Being a mother is the nicest and sweetest things I've ever had. Thanks Allah...Alhamdulillah, really grateful to become a mother for Muhammad Ammar, Sumayyah & Muhammad Al-Fateh (dlm perut. hehehe).

I don't know why I don't have any mood to work-employed anymore. Seeing my kidz growing up, makes me so eager to be at home, observing my kidz progress; how they played, how they quarell each other, how they learn, how they spend their times etc. And frankly speaking I'm quite jealous with my maid bcoz she can spends a lot of time with my kidz rather than me, their own mother!

O Allah, please ease my way to be next to my kidz, become direct teacher for them at home...

Well, these are things that I've planned to achieve my dreams:

2012: Start looking for part time job during my maternity leave on this coming June 2012(maybe doing online business but not really serious)

2014: Perform Hajj

2016: Quit my job! And start my business that I've developed before in seriously!

Why I plan to quit in 2016? Because that time, my Honda City car has totally become mine (habis hutang daa)..and I don't need to worry to find money to pay the monthly installement anymore. While for other expenses, all are supported by my loving husband, Mohd Dzuha Mat Saad. hehehe. In fact, now also he supports 98% of our family expenses.




Ya Allah, moga Kau permudahkan urusanku untuk menjaga anak2ku, berbakti kepada suamiku dan lebih aktif dgn Dakwahku. Ameen........

p/s: Sorry if my English is too poor, act I have to improve my writing, thus only my online diary can help me in this.

Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment